- is about physics and research
- creates new forms of science popularization
- reaches out to different audiences
- develops collaborations and an interdisciplinary network
- uses a work method based on sharing
Since its creation, Physics Reimagined has grown into
- more than 300 projects
- close to 400 conferences
- 14 exhibits
- 12 million views on Youtube
- 1.3 million visitors on the website
- a dozen of new teaching methods
- a dozen of research articles
Our latest news
On fête nos 10 ans !
In 2023, the “Physics Reimagined” team celebrates its 10th birthday ! During a whole month we’re celebrating everywhere : quiz and surveys on social media, flashbacks on our projects, crazy interviews, sneak peeks in our life at work and the release of a never-seen-before project ! Don’t miss a thing !
Le GR Quantique
Our new exhibition took all the spotlight by making its grand premiere at LUMEN last October. october. Find some memories of this strange walk along the “GR Quantique”, while waiting for it to appear soon in another place!
Teaching in the woods
We have just created a new lesson… in the forest. We take our students to the forest for two days to help them discover nature through the eyes of a physicist. Another way to approach the theme of the environment. This is described in an article which has just appeared in the American Journal of Physics.