- is about physics and research
- creates new forms of science popularization
- reaches out to different audiences
- develops collaborations and an interdisciplinary network
- uses a work method based on sharing
Since its creation, Physics Reimagined has grown into
- more than 300 projects
- close to 400 conferences
- 14 exhibits
- 12 million views on Youtube
- 1.3 million visitors on the website
- a dozen of new teaching methods
- a dozen of research articles
Our latest news
A medal from CNRS for our activities
The CNRS has just awarded a medal for scientific mediation to Julien Bobroff and through him to the entire team of La Physique Autre! An article sums it all up here. We are all very flattered and happy with this great reward, which we also want to share with all our collaborators since the birth of the team almost 10 years ago. Thanks !!!!
Physics Teaching Reimagined
A worldwide selection of 35 physicists met up for a unique workshop to reimagine physics teaching, and we organised it all ! A crazy couple of weeks with ideas flying all over, exchanging methods, debating and discussing, fast prototyping and collabs to come ! All of which is to be found on the dedicated website. Check it out, it is worth seeing !
Un Nobel quantique… un livre quantique !
Alain Aspect wins the Nobel on October 4 for his work on quantum entanglement. By incredible coincidence, the same day, Julien publishes a book on the New Quantum Revolution, a direct consequence of this work. Discover this revolution in 1 minute here or in 300 pages there (but 300 great pages, I promise!)