- is about physics and research
- creates new forms of science popularization
- reaches out to different audiences
- develops collaborations and an interdisciplinary network
- uses a work method based on sharing
Since its creation, Physics Reimagined has grown into
- more than 300 projects
- close to 400 conferences
- 14 exhibits
- 12 million views on Youtube
- 1.3 million visitors on the website
- a dozen of new teaching methods
- a dozen of research articles
Our latest news
Physics Teaching Reimagined
A worldwide selection of 35 physicists met up for a unique workshop to reimagine physics teaching, and we organised it all ! A crazy couple of weeks with ideas flying all over, exchanging methods, debating and discussing, fast prototyping and collabs to come ! All of which is to be found on the dedicated website. Check it out, it is worth seeing !
Physics records in 3 days !
We proposed a challenge to scientific illustration students from the Ecole Estienne: create a popularization campaign on Instagram in 3 days. We offered them a daunting theme: physics records. Everyone has to illustrate one of the records. Discover their creations (in french), on our insta account or here.
One step ahead, always
… or one step behind ? Whatever the answer, Julien Bobroff is taking over Tiktok ! After doing a lot of thinking, he has decided on this formidable and promising social network to seek for a new audience, for himself and the Physics Reimagined team. Go have a look !